Southwestern Cheese Ravioli Soup
- 2 large cartons chicken broth
- 1 can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 jar of your favorite salsa
- 1 bag frozen cheese ravioli
- chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper
In a large stockpot, combine the broth, corn, beans and salsa. Bring to a boil. Add the frozen cheese ravioli and simmer until the ravioli is done. Adjust taste by adding salt, pepper, chili powder and cumin. I usually serve this with garlic bread. You can use vegetable broth in place of the chicken also. Enjoy!!